Head of Civil and Commercial Litigation Practice
and Criminal Advocacy Practice
Head of Civil & Commercial Litigation Practice and the Criminal Advocacy Practice, and founding member of the firm.
Alfonso was educated at St. Joseph’s Institution, Singapore and graduated from the University of Singapore with a LL.B. Honours degree in 1977. He obtained a LL.M. from Brussels University in 1980.
Alfonso has worn many hats in his professional working life as a legal practitioner including that of a District Judge and a litigator. It is precisely this rare and invaluable attribute and vast legal experience that has made his legal services so highly sought-after by major local businesses and foreign multi-national corporations as well as private individuals. Alfonso also regularly advises major motor vehicle importers on customs and tax issues.
* Civil Litigation
* Corporate, Commercial and Insurance Litigation
* Professional Indemnity Litigation
* Corporate Advisory Matters
* Property and Construction Disputes
* Commercial Crime & Disciplinary Proceedings
* Landlord & Tenant
* Family and Matrimonial
* Administration of Estate and Probate