Civil and Commercial Litigation Practice
and Criminal Advocacy Practice
James Ch’ng is a partner in A.Ang, Seah & Hoe and has been with the firm since 2010.
James has represented individuals and various companies in a wide variety of cases involving debt recovery, tenancy disputes, employment disputes, construction, mortgage disputes etc in the Singapore Courts as well as in arbitration and mediation. He also has an active practice in corporate advisory matters and the review of various contracts for companies.
* Bachelor of Law (LL. B. 2nd Class Upper Hons) University of Southampton
* Advocate & Solicitor, Singapore
* Civil Litigation
* Corporate, Commercial and Insurance Litigation
* Professional Indemnity Litigation
* Corporate Advisory Matters, Contract review
* Property and Construction Disputes
* Crime & Disciplinary Proceedings
* Landlord & Tenant Disputes